亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN officials voice concern over situation in South Sudan

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-25 07:53:38|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- UN officials on Wednesday expressed grave concern over the dire security and humanitarian situation in South Sudan.

      Although an agreement on the cessation of hostilities was signed on Dec. 21, the security situation in the country remains volatile as there continues to be numerous violations of the agreement, Undersecretary-General for Peacekeeping Operations Jean-Pierre Lacroix told the Security Council.

      Those violations by the parties and the continuing hostile propaganda undertaken against one another are worrisome, as they illustrate a lack of genuine will to honor their commitments, and undermine the regional and international efforts to revitalize the peace process, said Lacroix.

      He also expressed deep concern over the high level of human rights abuses and violations against civilians, mainly women and children. "The gravity of conflict-related sexual violence is deplorable and constitutes an emergency in its own right."

      Briefing the Security Council at the same meeting, UN Assistant Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs Ursula Mueller reported shocking humanitarian conditions in the country.

      The latest food security analysis estimates that 5.1 million people are severely food insecure, an increase from the October-December period, she said. Some 1.5 million people are in emergency-level food insecurity, just one step away from famine, and around 20,000 people are already in famine conditions.

      Humanitarian access remains challenging in the war-torn country, resulting in delays and interruptions in humanitarian response, she said. Last year, at least 28 aid workers were killed in the line of duty.

      Shortly after its independence from Sudan in 2011, South Sudan plunged into civil war. Up to 300,000 people are estimated to have been killed since late 2013. More than 2 million people have fled to neighboring countries, and an additional 1.9 million are internally displaced.

      UN officials have repeatedly pointed out that the tragedy is South Sudan is purely man-made.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369224501
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 乱色视频中文字幕在线看| 国产精品无码素人福利不卡| 色婷婷综合久久久久中文一区二区| 欧美刺激性大交| 中文字幕精品在线一区二区三区| 中文字幕在线观看乱码一区| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕日产无码| 欧美24videossex性欧美 | 视频一区二区三区国产在线| 在线观看亚洲视频一区二区三区| 国产午夜激无码AV毛片不卡| 日韩丝袜美腿在线观看| 国产SUV精品一区二区33| 激情中文丁香激情综合| 亚洲区福利视频免费看| 国产精品白浆在线观看免费| 野花免费视频完整版在线播放| 日韩久久免费精品视频| 亚洲99一区二区三区| 国产69精品一区二区三区| 国产色婷婷五月精品综合在线| 91色国产在线| 丝袜美腿网站一区二区| 国产麻豆一精品一AV一免费软件 | 亚洲国产精品毛片在线看| 国产精品美女久久久久av爽李琼| 高清dvd碟片生活片| 国产精品一区二区午夜久久| 亚洲精品国产品国语在线app| 在线看av一区二区三区| av潮喷大喷水系列无码| 日本理论在线免费观看| 亚洲VA中文字幕欧美VA丝袜| 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无码| 久久婷婷是五月综合色狠狠 | av一区二区不卡久久| 一本大道久久精品 东京热| 一级少妇人妻免费视频| 欧美另类精品xxxx| 夏河县|