亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      6th round NAFTA talks progress "very slowly" with key issues in dispute

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-30 12:32:36|Editor: Xiang Bo
      Video PlayerClose

      MONTREAL, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) -- The just-concluded sixth round of North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) talks saw some progress with a new chapter on anti-corruption.

      However, trade frictions remain between the United States and Canada, posing great challenges for future NAFTA negotiations among the United States, Canada and Mexico.

      At a joint press conference following the talks on Monday, representatives of the three sides acknowledged that some progress had been made, yet tough challenges still lie ahead.

      Mexican Secretary of Economy Ildefonso Guajardo Villarreal struck a positive tone, saying that progress was made on anti-corruption, telecommunications and trade facilitation among others, despite "substantial challenges" for future NAFTA talks.

      "For the next round, we still have substantial challenges to overcome. Yet the progress made so far put us on the right track to create landing zones to conclude the negotiation soon," he said.

      However, divergences remain between Washington and Ottawa. Ahead of the latest round of talks, Canada filed a trade complaint at the World Trade Center last month, citing U.S. wrongdoings it alleged have affected not only Canada, but also many other trading partners including China, India, Brazil and the European Union. The wrongdoings include the anti-dumping and anti-subsidy duties adopted by the United States.

      "Canadians do not view free trade as zero sum game in which one side must lose in order for the other to win," said Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland at the press conference.

      U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer bashed the trade complaint as "unprecedented" and a "massive attack on all of our trade laws."

      During the talks, Canada also put forward two proposals to address trade disputes with the United States, including a rules-of-origin pitch to meet the U.S. demands for more North American content in autos, up from the current 62.5 percent to 85 percent, and for 50-percent U.S. content used in North American-built vehicles.

      However, Lighthizer dismissed the proposal, saying it "may actually lead to less regional content than we have now, fewer jobs in the United States, Canada and most likely Mexico."

      For her part, Freeland defended Canada's solution, saying that she is worried by the "dismantling of the cross-border supply chains that have made our auto industry the envy of the world."

      Despite friction and differences, all the three countries look forward to more progress in the next round of talks. While saying the talks were still moving slowly on U.S. priorities, Lighthizer acknowledged that this round of negotiations was "a step forward," and that the United States would "work very hard" to seek "major breakthroughs" from now on.

      The next round of NAFTA talks is set to be held in Mexico in late February before moving to the United States.

      (Li Baodong in Ottawa also contributed to the report.)

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369358741
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久久亚洲av成人网人人网站 | 亚洲日产韩国一二三四区| 女人扒开屁股桶爽30分钟高潮 | 国产偷闻隔壁人妻内裤av| 日本最新一区二区三区视频| 亚洲国产综合专区在线电影| 久久精品有码中文字幕1| 精品久久久久久99人妻| 精品自拍偷拍一区二区三区| 国产三级精品三级在线专区1 | 亚洲一区二区自拍偷拍| 高潮喷水无遮挡毛片视频| 亚洲妇女自偷自偷图片| 亚洲日产精品一二三四区| 国产精品激情综合久久| 资源县| 51精品视频一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕永久网站| 国产乱对白刺激视频| 国产精品无码翘臀在线看| 国产精品黄色片在线观看| 精品一区二区三区乱码中文| 亚洲中文字幕乱码免费| 精品偷自拍另类精品在线| 精品国产伦理国产无遮挡| 国产一区二区三区av免费观看| 呼玛县| 久久亚洲精彩无码天堂| 精品视频不卡免费观看| 精品国产三级a∨在线无码| 麻豆免费观看视频在线观看| 伊川县| 国产亚洲欧美日韩国产片| 亚洲午夜片| 日韩中文一区二区观看| 色乱码一区二区三区在线| 亚洲av激情综合在线| 色妞色综合久久夜夜| 国产精品亚洲lv粉色| 亚洲成人av一区二区麻豆蜜桃| 亚洲一区二区国产日韩|