亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Syria defends military operation against rebels in Eastern Ghouta

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-07 05:17:27|Editor: Jiaxin
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, March 6 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian army is carrying out operations against the rebels in the capital Damascus Eastern Ghouta countryside as part of its duty to fight terrorism in accordance with the international law, said a statement on Tuesday.

      The Syrian Foreign Ministry said in a statement that all measures have been undertaken to ensure the protection of civilians in accordance with the Russian-backed daily humanitarian pause that was implemented following the adoption of the UN Security Resolution 2401, which was endorsed on Feb. 24 and called for a 30-day-long humanitarian ceasefire.

      The UN resolution urged for an immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria to give a space for the humanitarian activity to take place and save tens of thousands of civilians.

      The resolution, however, excluded the military operations against the terror-designated groups in Syria such as the Islamic State (IS) and the al-Qaida-linked Levant Liberation Committee, otherwise known as the Nusra Front.

      The ministry welcomed the exclusion of the terror-labeled groups, saying the army is fighting those groups in Eastern Ghouta while observing the Russian-backed five-hour-long daily humanitarian pause to give the civilians time to leave through a humanitarian corridor in the Wafidin area northeast of Damascus.

      Russian media outlets said 13 women and children evacuated Eastern Ghouta through the humanitarian corridor on Monday night. Local media reports also said that two children left Eastern Ghouta a couple of days ago.

      The ministry said the Syrian helicopters are drop leaflets over Eastern Ghouta areas on daily basis to inform the civilians of the safe routes to take to leave the rebel-held areas.

      It charged, however, that the terror groups are preventing the civilians from leaving by targeting the humanitarian corridor with mortar shells.

      Regarding the rebels' claims that the Syrian army is using chemical weapons in the attacks on Eastern Ghouta, the ministry said the backers of the rebels have launched "fake and misleading media campaign as well as rumors about the alleged use of chemical weapons."

      Meanwhile, the ministry urged the UN to put pressure on the countries that are backing the rebels to abide by the resolution 2401 and to curb the rebels' shelling of residential areas in Damascus.

      Earlier in the day, state news agency SANA said the Syrian army fully captured the town of Muhamadiyeh in Eastern Ghouta, the latest in a series of victories the Syrian army achieved in the war on the rebel groups in that sprawling area.

      Capturing the town has enabled the Syrian army to cut off supply routes and communication between the rebels in Eastern Ghouta, said SANA, adding that the rebels in that area are suffering chaos and collapse.

      In tandem with the military operations in Eastern Ghouta, the army is securing the humanitarian corridor between the Wafidin area and Eastern Ghouta to allow civilians to leave toward government-run shelters.

      The achievement is the latest in a series of successful military operations that have enabled the Syrian army to capture 40 percent of Eastern Ghouta since the military operation started late last month.

      A day earlier, a humanitarian convoy of 46 truckloads of aid entered Eastern Ghouta, the first aid to reach that rebel-held area in that region since the UN Security Council adopted a resolution to achieve a 30-day-long humanitarian pause on Feb. 24.

      However, the International Committee of the Red Cross said not all of the aid was unloaded in Douma in Eastern Ghouta due to the "security situation" in that area, with activists reporting shelling on the area which pushed aid workers to leave.

      Eastern Ghouta has grabbed headlines recently amid a government resolve to recapture that sprawling area while at the same time allowing civilians to leave as around 400,000 people still live in that rebel-held enclave.

      The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the ongoing military operation in Eastern Ghouta has killed 800 people.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370207251
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 岛国精品一区二区三区| 最新亚洲AV电影网站| 亚洲国产一区二区三区| 国产免费的视频一区二区| 日韩在线视频网| 噼里啪啦国语版在线观看| 四川少妇bbw搡bbbb槡bbbb| 日日摸天天摸爽爽狠狠97| 爽灬好舒服灬别拔出来视频人| 国产成人午夜福利院| 欧美成人看片一区二区三区尤物 | 国产探花在线精品一区二区| 成人免费看www网址入口| XXXXXHD亚洲日本HD| 国产在线无码精品电影网| 被黑人操的嗷嗷叫视频| 日本一区二区最新在线观看| 国产成人综合日韩精品无| 91在线视频视频在线| 国产女人91精品嗷嗷嗷嗷| 国产精品入口中文字幕| av一区二区三区亚洲| 精品国产一区91在线| 免费观看一区二区av蜜桃| 日韩国产有码在线观看视频| 久久亚洲精品国产精品婷婷| 东京热加勒比在线观看| 亚洲男人的天堂精品一区二区| 精品日韩欧美| 依依成人影视国产精品| 中文字幕理伦午夜福利片| 国产精品女同久久久久电影院| 少妇一级aa一区二区三区片| 2022AV一区在线| 日韩一区二区三区中文字幕| 国产精品1区2区| 婷婷四虎东京热无码群交双飞视频| 国产欧美日韩另类精彩视频| 日本午夜精品一区二区| 在线观看国产三级av| 毛片av中文字幕一区二区|