亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN chief condemns kidnapping, killing of media workers on Ecuador-Colombia border

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-21 02:10:10|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, April 20 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Friday condemned the kidnapping and killing of three media workers last week and the subsequent kidnapping of two other Ecuadorian nationals in the Ecuador-Colombia border region.

      The UN chief expressed his condolences to the families of the victims, and his sympathy and solidarity to the government and people of Ecuador, said Farhan Haq, Guterres' deputy spokesman, in a statement.

      These acts highlight the threats posed by criminal groups operating on the border between Ecuador and Colombia. In this regard, the secretary-general welcomed the close cooperation between the two countries to address this common threat, said the statement.

      The secretary-general reiterated the world body's availability to support the two governments in the areas deemed necessary, it said.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091371258541
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费 无码 国产在线观看不卡 | 亚洲精品午夜精品国产| 国产三级在线视频观看| 超清无码AV丝袜片在线观看 | 伊人亚洲综合网色AV另类| 亚洲精品中文字幕一区二区三区| 久久亚洲国产精品三级黄片免费| 亚洲V无码一区二区三区四区观看| 国产成人久视频免费| 国产美女高潮流白浆视频| 国产午夜精品美女裸身视频69| 日本三级香港三级三级人!妇久| 午夜福利影院不卡影院| 一区二区av日韩免费| 免费看毛片| 亚洲熟少妇一区二区三区| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 精品国产一区二区三区麻豆| 在线视频一区二区在线观看| 久久国产精品久久国产精品| 亚洲AV无码一区二区水蜜桃| 日本亚洲欧洲无免费码在线| 欧美多人片高潮野外做片黑人| 日本熟妇中文字幕三级| 亚洲aⅴ无码国精品中文字慕| 国产成人不卡一区二区| 欧洲精品99毛片免费高清观看 | 亚洲精品白浆高清久久| 国内精品久久人妻无码不卡| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合在线观看视频| 国产三级伦理视频在线| 亚洲区精选网址| gogo少妇无码肉肉视频| 欧美性69式xxxx护士| 高清专区一区二区中文字幕| 国产成人自拍小视频在线| 国产精品三级一区二区三区 | 91日本在线精品高清观看| 久久国产精品亚洲艾草网 | 国产剧情女孩操大逼视频| 高潮社区51视频在线观看|