亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Roundup: Yemen's Houthis say their delegation prevented from flying to Geneva peace talks??

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-07 04:28:04|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      SANAA, Sept. 6 (Xinhua) - Yemen's Houthi rebels on Thursday said their delegation in the capital Sanaa was prevented from flying to Geneva to attend United Nations-sponsored peace talks, the group-controlled Saba news agency reported.

      "The forces of the aggression (Saudi-led coalition) have still been refusing to give required authorizations to an Omani plane in the capital Sanaa to transfer the (Houthi) delegation to Geneva," the Houthis said in a statement.

      In the statement, the Houthis "blamed the United Nations for failing to secure the authorizations from the coalition which controls Yemen's airspace."

      However, Saudi-owned Al-Ekhbariyah television cited Colonel Turki al-Maliki, the spokesman of the Saudi-led coalition, as saying that "the coalition had given authorization to the plane of Houthi rebel delegation based on an official request from the United Nations."

      "However, the United Nations on Wednesday sent another request to the coalition, demanding the coalition to cancel the authorization of the Houthi plane," he said.

      Also on Thursday, the coalition-backed Yemeni government delegation already in Geneva gave the Houthis a 24-hour deadline to show up in the peace talks, according to pro-government media outlets.

      Hours later, the UN envoy for Yemen Martin Griffiths already in Geneva told reporters that "no meeting for Yemen's peace talks tomorrow (Friday)." Griffiths gave no further details.

      The Geneva meeting was scheduled to be held on Thursday, Sept. 6, then was adjourned until Friday.

      On Wednesday, delegation of the internationally-recognized Yemeni government arrived in Switzerland's Geneva to participate in a new round of talks sponsored by the United Nations to end a four-year-old military conflict with the Iranian-backed Houthi rebels.

      Also on Wednesday, UN envoy Griffiths told reporters in Geneva that "the Houthis want to attend, and he will make sure they will."

      "The UN and others are working to ensure the timely arrival of the Houthi delegation," Griffiths said.

      The last UN-backed peace negotiations for Yemen were held in 2016 in Kuwait, which continued for several months in the Gulf country but no constructive results had been reached due to serious differences between the rival parties.

      Yemen has been locked into a civil war since the Houthi rebels overran much of the country militarily and seized all northern provinces, including capital Sanaa, in 2014.

      Saudi Arabia is leading an Arab military coalition that intervened in Yemen in 2015 to support the government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi after the Houthi rebels forced him into exile.

      The United Nations and other organizations have listed Yemen as the world's number one humanitarian crisis, with an estimated eight million of Yemenis remaining precariously close to famine.

      According to a latest statement by the World Food Programme, intensified conflict is making the humanitarian situation in the country worse, particularly in Hodeidah, the key port which is a lifeline for millions in northwestern Yemen.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001374505051
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 自拍偷区亚洲网友综合图片| 亚洲中文字幕播放视频| 午夜日本精品一区二区| 伊人精品无码AV一区二区三区 | 久久国产A∨一二三| 台湾省| 国产精品一品二品有码| 国产又粗又猛又黄色呦呦| 美女视频永久黄网站免费观看国产 | 日韩一区二区三区中文字幕| 无码91 亚洲| 亚洲成av人在线观看无堂无码| 少妇被日自拍黄色三级网络| 日韩区欧美国产区在线观看| 午夜神器18以下不能进| 国产一级a爱做片一女多男| 青青草免费在线手机视频| 奎屯市| 亚洲国产成人AⅤ片在线观看| 人妻少妇偷人精品一区| 九九热在线免费视频观看| 亚洲国产欧美在线看片一国产| 深夜在线观看免费av| 日本高清一区二区不卡视频| 原平市| 久草午夜视频| 国产无套抽出白浆来| 五月天中文字幕mv在线| 野外久久久久久无码人妻| 亚洲精品国产品国语在线app| 亚洲精选一区二区三区四区 | 激情综合网五月激情五月| 国产精品永久免费自在线观看| 色综合999| 成人影院视频免费观看| 国产日韩久久久精品影院首页| 精品人妻av区乱码| 人妻av天堂一区二区| 国产精品亚洲综合一区| 久久夜色精品国产噜噜噜亚洲av| 激情五月婷婷六月俺也去|