亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Geneva peace talks on Yemen stalled due to Houthi absence: UN

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-07 05:18:16|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      GENEVA, Sept. 6 (Xinhua) -- The expected new round of United Nations-led peace talks on Yemen did not take place Thursday as scheduled, and it is not likely to take place on Friday either.

      In a latest statement issued Thursday night, the Office of the UN Special Envoy for Yemen said "no activities tied to the Geneva Consultations on Yemen are expected to take place at the Palais des Nations tomorrow".

      "We will keep you informed as more details become available," the statement said.

      UN Special Envoy for Yemen Martin Griffiths met with the Yemeni government delegation, headed by foreign affairs minister Khaled al Yamani, Thursday morning and exchanged ideas on the expectations of the scheduled new talks in Geneva and relevant issues to the peace process.

      However, due to the absence of the Houthi delegation in Geneva, the scheduled peace talks, the first of their kind since the failure of the last talks in Kuwait two years ago, were stalled the very first day.

      In a statement issued earlier on Thursday afternoon, Griffiths' office said efforts were being made to overcome last minute obstacles to allow the talks to go forward, and he was still "hopeful" to see the Houthi delegation present at the Geneva talks so as to expedite the political process.

      "The Special Envoy is mindful of the challenges associated with bringing the parties together to Geneva, bearing in mind that they haven't met for two years," the statement said.

      According to previous arrangements, the Yemeni parties were, in principle, expected to be inside the Palais des Nations -- the UN headquarters in Geneva -- on Thursday morning.

      Griffiths announced on Wednesday that all the relevant parties to the Yemen conflict agreed that the time had come to restart the political process and both the government and the Houthi sides would kick off new peace talks in Geneva on Sept. 6.

      Some media reports from Sanaa said the Houthis would not join peace talks in Geneva until their conditions were met, while another report said the Houthi delegation was simply stranded in Sanaa because the Saudi-led coalition, which controls the airspace, had not given them permission to fly.

      According to the latest news report, the Yemeni government has given the Houthi 24 hours to join UN-sponsored talks in Geneva.

      Earlier on Wednesday, when answering the question "Do you actually expect the Houthis to arrive?", Griffiths told reporters "we will make it happen".

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091374505431
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 新竹县| 亚日韩精品一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇av一区| 日韩有码中文字幕国产| 日本经典中文字幕人妻| 国产激情一区二区三区在线蜜臀| 青青草原亚洲| 青草免费在线观看| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合第一页| 青春草在线观看播放网站 | 亚洲午夜激情久久加勒比| 日韩免费高清视频网站| 边做边爱免费视频| 免费一级毛片不卡在线播放| 中文字幕乱码人妻无码久久久1| 无码国产精品一区二区免费97| 日韩人妻无码精品免费shipin| 狠狠噜天天噜日日噜| 免费在线观看国产v片| 久久婷婷国产精品简爱av| 丰满人妻AV无码一区二区三区| 日韩欧美国产另类| 热99re99首页精品亚洲五月天 | 亚洲一区日本一区二区| 超级少妇一区二区三区| 久久精品成人一区二区三区| 国产白丝一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲一区二区极品| 亚洲一区二区三区最新| 国产午精品午夜福利757视频播放 精品精品国产高清A毛片 | 国产一区在线播放av| 国产精品国产三级国产av主| 国产成人精品一区二区| 亚洲AV秘 片一区二区三区| 女人扒开屁股桶爽30分钟高潮| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码2020| 亚洲激情在线观看第三页| 69堂在线无码视频2020| 久久久噜噜噜WWW成人网| av网址不卡免费在线观看|