亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S., Saudi foreign ministers meet on Yemen talks, Khashoggi's death

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-01 13:38:23|Editor: Chengcheng
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, Nov. 30 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday met with his Saudi counterpart Adel al-Jubeir to discuss the upcoming Yemen peace talks and the death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

      According to a statement issued by State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert, the two officials met in Buenos Aires on the margins of the Group of 20 summit, when they discussed a range of regional and bilateral issues including the upcoming talks related to the Yemen conflict, as well as the investigation into Khashoggi's death.

      Also on Friday, the White House said that U.S. President Donald Trump had encountered Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman earlier on the same day, when they "exchanged pleasantries at the leaders session as he did with nearly every leader in attendance."

      "We had no discussion. We might, but had none," Trump said when asked by the media about the possibility of a formal meeting between him and the crown prince.

      Khashoggi has been missing since he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2. The Saudi authorities said he died in a "brawl" in the consulate.

      After releasing the results of its initial investigation, the Saudi Public Prosecution announced that 18 Saudis were arrested for their alleged connections with the killing.

      The U.S. Treasury imposed sanctions on 17 individuals over their alleged roles in the killing of Khashoggi in mid-November, following U.S. State Department's decision in late October to revoke 21 Saudi suspects' visas.

      The U.S. Congress has urged a thorough investigation into the murder of Khashoggi, and threatened to take more actions against Saudi Arabia if those responsible were not held accountable.

      In response, U.S. Senate on Wednesday voted to advance a resolution that could halt U.S. support for the Saudi-led military operation in Yemen.

      U.S. Secretary of Defense James Mattis said earlier this month that peace talks to terminate conflicts in Yemen were likely to take place in early December in Sweden.

      The military conflict in Yemen began in 2014 when Houthi rebels took over the capital of Sanaa, forcing Yemeni President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi into exile. A Saudi-led coalition allied with the government has been fighting the Houthis since 2015.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376437251
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 两个人免费视频大全毛片| 亚洲无码图| 亚洲A∨日韩Av最新在线| 日本午夜按摩在线观看| 波多野结衣AV无码久久一区| 日韩av二区三区一区| 久久精品成人免费观看97| 最新永久免费AV网站| 国产av黄色一区二区三区| 三人交free性欧美| 青春草在线视频精品| 白浆出来无码视频在线| 久久人人做人人妻人人玩精品va| 中文字幕人成无码人妻| 精品少妇av一区二区| 丝袜熟女视频九色一区91| 国产色婷婷视频在线观看| 亚洲国产精品无码中文| 岛国视频在线无码| 就国产av一区二区三区天堂| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 国产精品三级在线不卡| www久久久888| 一区二区三区国产在线网站视频 | 爽死你欧美大白屁股在线| 黄色软件免费在线观看| 99久久亚洲综合精品网站 | 综合图区亚洲另类偷窥| 成人免费AV一区二区三区| 久99久精品免费视频热77| 亚洲加勒比无码一区二区在线播放| 亚洲未满十八一区二区三区| 日本欧美v大码在线| 果冻传媒董小宛视频| 国产美女直播一区二区| 日本少妇爽的大叫高潮了| 国产99在线 | 欧美| 98精品国产综合久久久久久欧美| 91久久国产情侣真实对白| 亚洲an日韩专区在线| 日韩幕无线码一区中文|