亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Tokyo court rejects prosecutors' request to extend detention of former Nissan Chairman Ghosn

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-20 15:21:47|Editor: xuxin
      Video PlayerClose

      TOKYO, Dec. 20 (Xinhua) -- A request from prosecutors to extend the detention of former Nissan Motor Co. Chairman Carlos Ghosn was rejected by the Tokyo District Court on Thursday.

      The decision means that Ghosn, and Greg Kelly, an aide and former representative director at Nissan, could be released on bail from the detention facility they are being held at, following their lawyers' request for their release.

      While the pair could be released as soon as Thursday, according to sources close to the matter, Ghosn who has been held since his arrest on Nov. 19 on allegations of financial misconduct, could find the prosecutors file an objection over his potential release or find grounds to arrest him on different charges.

      It is exceptionally uncommon in Japan for an extension of a suspects' detention to be refused when requested by the special squad of the Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office.

      Due to allegations that Ghosn had under-reported his earnings by 4.2 billion yen (37.5 million U.S. dollars) in Nissan's securities reports for the three years through March this year, the prosecutors had been seeking an additional 10-day extension to Ghosn's detention, connected to the warrant served on the issue on Dec. 10.

      During the five years through March 2015, Ghosn has also been alleged to have breached the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act by under-reporting his remuneration by 5 billion yen (44.6 million U.S. dollars) of his total 10 billion yen (89.3 million U.S. dollars) pay package.

      He was subsequently dismissed by Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors Corp., triggering a leadership battle in the Nissan-Renault SA-Mitsubishi Motors Corp. automotive alliance.

      However, Ghosn has admitted to the Tokyo prosecutors his remuneration which was not fully reported in the securities reports to be submitted to Japanese regulators.

      He has maintained that the reports were not intentionally doctored, sources close to the investigation have said, and claims that he did not have to report some of his earnings on payments that have yet to be settled.

      Ghosn, who holds Brazilian, French and Lebanese citizenship, also said that one of the reasons he did not report the full amount of his earnings was that he did not want his workers to become demotivated on hearing the details of his substantial pay package.

      The prosecutors, however, based on documents obtained, refuted Ghosn's claims that post-retirement payments had not yet been settled.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001376872841
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内精品久久久久久不卡影院| 永久免费毛片在线播放| 靖远县| 亚洲AⅤ无码片一区二区三区| 精品无码国产日韩制服丝袜| 欧美熟妇色| 日韩av爽爽爽久久久久久| 少妇特殊按摩高潮惨叫无码| 亚洲性视频网站| 国内最真实的xxxx人伦| 视频精品熟女一区二区三区| 获嘉县| 久久露脸国产精品WWW| AV熟妇导航网| 无码麻豆国产精品| 蜜桃在线一区二区三区| 亚洲日韩区在线电影| 国产成人AⅤ| 久久国产品野战| 亚洲熟妇夜夜一区二区三区| 精品国内综合一区二区| av在线中文字幕不卡电影网| 99久久婷婷国产综合亚洲| 日本一区二区视频免费观看| 国产精品免费第一区二区| 一区二区三区精品视频免费播放| 国产美女在线精品免费观看网址 | 国产一区二区三区免费在线视频 | 免费无码av片在线观看中文| 亚洲处破女 www| 国产丝袜高跟美腿一区在线| 亚洲一区二区精品久久岳| 激情五月婷婷六月俺也去| 国产精品无码久久久久AV| 综合色一色综合久久网| 亚洲精品动漫免费二区| 插入中文字幕在线一区二区三区| 真实国产网爆门事件在线观看| 国产亚洲成av片在线观看| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本| 中文字幕人成人乱码亚洲|