亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      "Yellow Vest" protests continue for 13th weekend in France

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-10 04:08:08|Editor: Chengcheng
      Video PlayerClose

      PARIS, Feb. 9 (Xinhua) -- Thousands of "Yellow Vest" protesters marched through Paris and other French cities on Saturday for the 13th consecutive weekend in a row, although their number was lower than those of previous weeks.

      The French Interior Ministry said 51,400 people protested country-wide, versus 58,600 on Feb. 2. In Paris, 4,000 converged to the Champs Elysees Avenue, down from 10,500 at a similar rally last week.

      Despite determination of some to continue protests, the action has waned from its November 17 peak when the turnout was at 287,710.

      Following changes to soften his reforms and shake off the tag of "the president of the rich" via 11- billion-euro (12.46 billion U.S. dollar)-worth concessions, Macron is likely to be able to ride out the storm.

      Struggling to heed of public anger, he has been touring French cities, since he has launched national consultation on Jan. 15, to promote his far-reaching social and economic reforms which has increased opposition and brought angry people to streets.

      Since then, the social action appears to be losing steam, as some of the movement's representatives have said they were ready to halt the protests and join the table of negotiation with the government.

      Opinion polls showed a recovery in Macron's approval ratings. The latest survey conducted by Ifop on Wednesday saw the president's public support improving by 6 percentage points to 34 percent in February from a month earlier.

      The pollster also found that more people thought he was close to the French concerns and that his economic policy was good, with the score rose by 7 and 3 points respectively.

      The "Yellow Vest" movement started as a campaign against surge in fuel prices in November 2018. It, then, evolved to social rebellion demanding the president to step down, which posed a serious test to his authority.

      Meanwhile, the spontaneous movement remains amorphous with no leader and internal rifts. Some "Yellow Vest" protesters have proposed a list of candidates to run in the election for the European Parliament in May, a move called as a betrayal by other supporters.

      RENEWED SCENES OF TROUBLE

      Despite a relative calm in crowd, disturbances have flared up in the capital as protesters marched beside symbols of power such as the parliament's two houses, the National Assembly and Senate.

      Small groups of demonstrators broke away from the designated route and threw bottles and other projectiles at police who responded with tear gas.

      Video footages showed a vehicle of anti-terrorism Sentinel forces in flames. Several motorbikes, cars and bins were set on fire in the capital's popular tourist areas.

      A group of 150 young people, identified as far-left militants had infiltrated the demonstration. They smashed shop windows and vandalized bank offices.

      As first scuffles erupted, a man, in his thirties, not wearing the highly visible yellow vest that symbolizes the social unrest, was reportedly losing his hand when a sting-ball grenade detonated as he tried to pick it up to throw at police, news channel BFMTV reported.

      Two other individuals were wounded, including a police officer.

      Similar violent disturbances were also reported in other cities. In Lyon, central France, 17 individuals were arrested on charges of attacking security forces and carrying projectiles.

      In the capital, the figure rose to 36 arrests, of which 16 were placed into police custody.

      "These attacks are intolerable. Everything will be done to ensure that their perpetrators are apprehended and judged," Interior Minister Christophe Castaner tweeted.

      Earlier on Saturday, the minister said "We are vigilant. The security forces are mobilized to manage some individuals who seek to hurt our forces and attack our institutions."

      The French National Assembly on Tuesday gave the green light to the government to implement an anti-riot law which would toughen sanctions against undeclared protests and troublemakers who use rallies to challenge public safety.

      Proposed in the wake of violent "yellow vest" protests that plunged Paris, two months ago, into its worst civil unrest in decades, the bill allows prefects, or local state security officials to ban people deemed to pose a threat to public safety.

      Furthermore, the bill makes covering the face during a protest an offence, with those who do not respect it risk to be jailed one year and pay a fine of 15,000 euros. It also allows police to search bags and cars in the immediate vicinity of a demonstration.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001378095251
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 岛国动作片AV在线网站| 国产美女精品AⅤ在线老女人| 漂亮的小少妇诱惑内射系列| 熟女少妇av免费观看| 国产网友自拍亚洲av| 国产成社区在线视频观看| 国产精品一区日韩专区 | 就国产av一区二区三区天堂| 黄色激情视频一区二区| 国产亚洲三级在线视频| 中国女人内谢69xxxx| 上司人妻互换hd无码中文| 国产成人国产在线观看| 久久国产精品免费一区二区| 亚洲综合日韩中文字幕| 蜜桃视频福利在线观看| www.亚洲天堂.com| 亚洲av永久无码精品水牛影视| 国产一区二区三区欧美亚洲| 国产乱人伦真实精品视频| 天堂Av无码Av一区二区三区 | 亚洲WWW永久成人网站| 久久久亚洲女精品aa| 国产亚洲三级在线视频| 国产乱国产乱老熟300部视频| 91成人午夜性a一级毛片| 亚洲中文久久精品无码照片| 视频一区视频二区亚洲免费观看| 在线视频一区二区在线观看| 亚洲精品无码国产片| 熟妇激情一区二区三区| 国产精品一区免费在线看| 日本高清中文一区二区三区| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区女同 | 色爱综合另类图片av| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽导航| 人妖另类综合视频网站| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文9| 麻豆久久五月国产综合| 亚洲一二三区精品美妇| 亚洲国产精品一二三区 |