亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      All crew asleep when California dive boat caught fire: report

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-13 20:27:44|Editor: Wu Qin
      Video PlayerClose

      LOS ANGELES, Sept. 12 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) has released a preliminary report Thursday on the dive boat fire which killed 34 people off the California coast, confirming that all crew members were asleep when the boat caught fire.

      According to Coast Guard regulations, boats like the Conception, are required to have a crew member on lookout duty throughout the night.

      According to the two-page report released by the NTSB, five crew members were asleep in berths behind the wheelhouse on the second deck, and another one was asleep in the bunkroom below deck when the boat caught fire around 3 a.m. on Sept. 2 and sank.

      The U.S. Department of Justice confirmed that it was participating in the joint investigation with the U.S. Coast Guard, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office.

      Investigators will be looking at key issues, including whether passengers had been informed of safety procedures on board. They will also be looking carefully at an escape hatch which can provide an alternative route out of the sleeping area.

      NTSB spokesman Eric Weiss said investigators are looking at "all ignition sources" as they try to find the source of the blaze on the boat.

      The NTSB will include the findings of its investigation in a final report, which may take more than a year to complete, Weiss said.

      The U.S. Coast Guard records show the Conception passed its two most recent inspections with no safety violations.

      Divers on Wednesday recovered the body of the final missing victim of the boat fire.

      The 34 victims - 21 women and 13 men - ranged from 16 to 62 years old, according to authorities.

      Preliminary examinations indicate the victims died of smoke inhalation and perished before they were burned, according to Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown.

      In the wake of the fatal boat fire, the U.S. Coast Guard issued new safety requirements to passenger vessels on Wednesday to limit the unsupervised charging of lithium-ion batteries and the use of power strips and extension cords.

      The bulletin also suggests that owners and operators of vessels review emergency duties with the crew, identify emergency escapes, check all firefighting and lifesaving equipment on board, and look at the condition of passenger accommodation spaces for "unsafe practices or other hazardous arrangements."

      A total of 39 people were on board the 75-foot dive boat when the fire broke out. The 34 victims were thought to be sleeping below deck when the boat was engulfed by fire. Five crew members on deck survived by jumping into the water, and were later rescued.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001383897031
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区精品av| avtt一区| 成人影院激情av在线| 国产亚洲精品自在久久| 免费毛片a线观看| 女人的天堂av免费看| 苍山县| 亚洲无码a∨在线视频| 亚洲 综合 校园 欧美 制服| AV无码中文字幕不卡一二三区| 欧美视频一区二区专区| 久久人妻少妇中文字幕| av网页在线免费观看| 五月天久久精品国产亚洲av| 国产在线精品福利大全| 99热最新网址| 色噜噜在线观看| 亚洲成av人片无码迅雷下载| 人妻少妇太爽了嫩草影院| 蜜桃视频福利在线观看| 欧美日韩一线| 日日a.v拍夜夜添久久免费| 国产产无码乱码精品久久鸭| 99久久99久久精品免观看| 阜阳市| 国产成人永久在线播放| 亚洲一区二区三区人妻天堂| av片在线观看永久免费| 亚洲VR永久无码一区| 喀喇沁旗| 韩国主播av福利一区二区| 中文字幕无码人妻aaa片| 亚洲国产综合性亚洲综合性| 国产99精品精品久久免费| 国产精品福利一级久久 | 丝袜美腿一区二区在线观看| 和艳妇在厨房好爽在线观看| 超碰cao已满18进入离开官网| 国产不卡一区二区av| 金华市| 深夜福利国产|