亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      South Sudan rebels free 15 prisoners of war

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-29 18:08:08|Editor: Lifang
      Video PlayerClose

      JUBA, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) -- The Sudan People's Army in Opposition (SPLA-IO) loyal to South Sudan's former deputy president Riek Machar said on Monday that they have released 15 government soldiers to the International Committee Red Cross (ICRC) as required by a recent cease-fire agreement.

      Lam Paul Gabriel, SPLA-IO Deputy Military Spokesperson, said the prisoners of war were released on Sunday in KoloPach airstrip, in the eastern state of Jonglei.

      He said another group of 11 prisoners of war refused to return to the capital, Juba for fear of persecution from the government, adding that they have been allowed to live among displaced people in the same region where they were detained.

      "This is the third time the SPLA-IO is showing compliance with the Cessation of Hostilities (COH) agreement signed on Dec. 21 last year while other partners have not yet complied," Lam said.

      "The Leadership of the SPLA-IO appreciates the field commanders and the State leadership for keeping these POWs safe and helping them get reunited with their families wherever they may be," he added.

      According to the COH agreement signed between the government and several rebel groups in the Ethiopian capital of Addis Ababa, all parties agreed to release political detainees and prisoners of war and hand them to the Red Cross within 14 days.

      The agreement also called on the warring parties to surrender children enlisted or recruited in their ranks to the UN children's agency UNICEF in the stipulated period.

      ICRC could not confirm or deny release of the detainees but said in a statement on Sunday that it had informed the parties to the South Sudan conflict of its readiness to act as neutral intermediary in facilitating release of detained persons.

      Francois Stamm, Head of Delegation for the ICRC in South Sudan, said the ICRC aims to secure humane treatment and conditions of detention for all those deprived of their liberty, regardless of the reasons for their arrest and detention.

      He added that the ICRC seeks to alleviate the suffering of their families, particularly by restoring communication between detainees and their relatives.

      "We have approached the various parties concerned in what will remain a bilateral and confidential dialogue and have already facilitated a number of releases.

      "Our role is to make any potential related release possible and ensure that those released are transported voluntarily and safely, not to play a part in negotiating or comment on the implementation of the Cessation of Hostilities by the parties," Stamm said.

      South Sudan has been embroiled in four years of conflict that has taken a devastating toll on the people, creating one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world.

      A peace deal signed in August 2015 between the rival leaders under UN pressure led to the establishment of a transitional unity government in April 2016, but was shattered by renewed fighting in July 2016.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369339131
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美日本国产综合一区二区| 午夜短无码| 亚洲熟女国产熟女二区三区| 熟女少妇高潮免费视频| 忻城县| 久久久精品国产亚洲av日韩| 久久久精品国产视频在线| 国产成人乱色伦区小说| 99精品国产第一福利网站| 国产成人8x视频网站入口| 国产在线观看免费一级| 强开少妇嫩苞又嫩又紧九色 | 五月天丁香婷婷亚洲欧洲国产| 欧美成人精品福利在线视频| 国产一区二区三区免费看视频 | 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 好男人社区资源| 午夜精品一区二区三区无码不卡| 日韩丝袜人妻中文字幕| 成年女人18毛片毛片免费| 人妖另类综合视频网站| 察哈| 久久男人av资源网站无码| 亚洲日韩精品欧美一区二区| 日韩中文字幕在线视频| 国产成人精品成人a在线观看 | 女人的天堂av免费看| 贵定县| 日韩精品中文字幕 一区| 欧美日韩激情在线一区二区| 乱子伦xxxx欧美| 99re8免费视频精品全部| 玩弄少妇高潮ⅹxxxyw| 成人免费视频自偷自拍| 张家港市| 中文字幕无码免费久久9| 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂 | 亚洲黄片久久| 微拍福利一区二区三区| 白嫩少妇激情无码|